Yeah! Dreams Come True Has The Answer To Everything.

Let’s start with a quote,

When you want something by all your heart, that's when you are closest to the soul of the world. It's always a positive force. (Paulo Coelho)



I really believe in these word because, I am blessed enough to get what I wanted by all my heart since my childhood. One of biggest dreams was to serve people and the inspiration of working for other came to me from Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). Which is working for humanity all over the world.


I was so much touched by the concept of serving others and as a child I decided to be part of AKDN. When I grow up and I remember once when I was in grade 9th my teacher asked me what do you want to be in future and I answered “I want to serve people like AKDN is doing and I want to be part of it”. Actually in our Ismaili community serving humanity in any form (Khidmat) is very appreciated by our beloved HAZIR IMAM, so my faith has also played an important role in setting my dreams and goals.
GSL Zeeshan Alam (14 August 2017-Independence day)
I worked as a Boy Scout during my childhood, and I still remember the feelings of peace and being satisfied. Whenever I did my job. As I got into my higher studies life became so much busy and messy but I always made time to work on my dream. I worked as a volunteer and provided volunteering services whenever I got a chance. I always participated in activates arranged by AKDN. I was doing well as a student but still there was a great desire of my heart to be part of AKDN and to provide professional services to it. And after the last semester of MBA. I was very eager to go home after 3-4 years and was planning for travel to Gilgit, when I came across a post stating that AKRSP is starting an internship Programme for fresh graduates for nourishment of youth in their professional skills. What a perfect timing!
Office Gilgit
Planned by destiny, it was a great chance for me to fulfill my dreams, so I submitted my application and get short listed for test. I cleared the test with good marks and got a great opportunity to work as an intern at Aga Khan Cultural Services, Pakistan for two months. This was my chance, planned by destiny. I worked with all my heart after all being part of AKDN was my big dream. I was providing my services for two months and on last of my internship AKCSP offered me to work as intern Accountant and still working with them. My dream came true just after my graduation and currently I am working as an accountant at AKCSP. Lucky me! My dream came true because I was committed to my dream and wanted it all by my heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments