Your Imagination My Design


I am by profession an accountant, by hobby Graphic designer and by passion Social Worker. I started by designing career back in 2013 when i enter into University. I came to know about freelancing and just sign up at different platforms. Initially i was struggled to got my first project but i was committed to do something new and after 3 months of struggle, i got my first designing freelancer project. It was new for me but i was eager to do that, although i completed my first project with 5 stars which gave me a boost to enhance my skills in designing career. On other hand side i also completed my MBA degree. I have passion and i am well interested in designing so day by day i improved my designing skills and i design thousands of graphics stuff world widely and one of friend suggested and introduced me to the Facebook Business page. so Here i am












Your Imagination My Design



Post a Comment

0 Comments