How I start Blogging?
Blogging is not a rocket science. Today I am sharing my experience how I start blogging.
The session starts on time. First a person came on stage and introduce himself and He is the best blogger of Pakistan and when he said that I earn through blog more than the salary of a Company CEO. Then what ! I became more interested in it. At that time my mind clicks an interesting idea. And I wrote down idea on piece of paper, that’s the key point for me, in that session and my blogging story.
1. www.wordpress.com
2. www.blogspot.com
And I am impressed with both sites. Somehow the session was full of information……..
Then I reached to home get my laptop out from bag and start exploring wordpress and blogspot sites. And then I use both platforms to start my blog with the name of social aspects having the tag line of think beyond your thinking. And start typing my ideas and views and start posting things.
Just I attend one session and I didn’t attend anyone from that day. I do it by myself from that day to up do the date and today I must say I have well managed blog and hope so in future I would be able to make earning from it.
Finally I really thanks the GO Beyond Social team for conducting such a great session that give help to me to be a blogger.
Thanks.





0 Comments
your feedback will be appreciable. thank you :)